Visiting any department in Tajmeel Academy is strictly by appointment only. There will be no “walk-ins” permitted for any reason.
All enquiries should be dealt with via email, telephone or some other electronic means i.e. WhatsApp. Interviews or meetings with the Principal will be arranged via Zoom.
- A daily list of expected visitors will be given to Security on the ground floor stating the name of the visitor and their allocated appointment time
- Visitors must wear their own face mask when entering the building
- Visitors will sign in on the ground floor with Security and proceed upstairs to the relevant Tajmeel Office
BEFORE ENTERING ANY TAJMEEL OFFICE
- You will be required to show your ETHERAZ App is green
- You will be required to have your temperature taken.
- You will be sprayed top to toe, front & back of clothing, bags – shoes with sanitizing solution before entering Tajmeel Academy
- You are required to remove your outside gloves and dispose of in the waste or place in your own belongings
- You will be required to sanitize your hands or put on fresh disposable gloves