This course is for you if you wish to learn how to care for your own and friends and family’s hair at home. The course will include hair care, product knowledge, styling and dressing hair suitable for both short and long hair.
You will learn skills such as:
- Basic hair and scalp analysis
- Selection of appropriate products for the different hair and scalp types
- Correct massage movements to care for your hair and scalp
- Removing excess water from your hair professionally
- The appropriate way to comb your hair avoiding unwanted breakage
- Selecting the appropriate styling and finishing products to achieve the perfect style
- Blow drying your hair straight with a brush
- Blow drying your hair into soft curls with a brush
- Curl with the straightening irons & curling wand
- Professionally secure bands, hair grips, and pins
- Dress hair up for casual everyday styles
- Dress hair up for formal styles suitable for balls, weddings
Course Progression: Professional Hair Styling or City & Guilds Art of Dressing Hair
Time: 5:00pm - 8:00pm
- A one off registration fee is due prior to the start of the course of 50 QR made payable to the Academy and this will be non-refundable.
- Full payment for the course will be due on acceptance to the course. There are no refunds of payments.
- Only full payment for the course can guarantee a seat for you.
- You will be able to change the attending date and the monies will be transferred to another course- if circumstances change, providing 48hours notice is given. Transfer of course to be completed within 6 months of changes otherwise rendered invalid and no refund policy applies. Transfer course is at the discretion of the academy and the availability of course seats.
- The management reserves the right to cancel / change the dates and times of schedules should the required minimum numbers of registrations not met.
- Tajmeel management and prospective students may visit the classes.
- For Health and safety purposes Abayas are to be removed in all practical sessions.