Course Scheduled: Flexible learning courses delivered as per individual term planning.
Start Date/ End Date (Flexible): January 2019 – April 2019
On registration of a course the following fees are due to secure a place:
- A once off registration fee of 400 QR
- Examination fees
- Kit fees
- A third of the course fees
All of the above mention will be payable on the first acceptance onto the course and will be deemed a non-refundable deposit. The remaining two thirds of the fees must be paid 8 weeks prior to the start of the course. If your enrolment is within the 8 week period prior to the start of a course all course fees will be due on first acceptance, with the non-refundable deposit still amounting to the 4 items listed above.
Payment plans are available on request. Plans are only calculated on the remaining two thirds of the fee. Payment plans are only approved on receipt of post-dated cheques for the period calculated.
The registration fee and a third of the fee deposit is non-refundable in the event that you wish to withdraw from the course. Should you wish to withdraw after the commencement of the course no course / exam fees will be refunded and any outstanding fees must be settled in full.
All International qualifications are subject to Examination fees. The fees vary according to course taken. Once all examination fees are received from the international institutions, they will be made available.
All International qualifications will require the student to purchase a kit additional to the course fees. Price depends on course.
- On all the above courses you will also be required to attend additional events and sessions for maximum experience, to complete your examinations.
- The above courses will all require you to provide photographs of your makeup skills. You will be expected to do self-study and research in some of your sessions to complete assignments for your final assessments/examinations
- For Health and safety purposes Abayas to be removed in all practical sessions.
- The management reserves the right to change –alter the schedule times as per required. All participants will be notified of any changes at the time of any change made.
- Tajmeel management and prospective students may visit the classes.
- For makeup courses you are encouraged to bring your own makeup products and brushes. Your teachers will give you tips on building your kit to suit your needs.
- All makeup provided by the academy is shared in the class amongst colleagues.
Call us on 40363057 - 40363077 for more information about courses and registration
Or Visit us in the Academy at 1st Floor, Nama Building (formerly known as Social Development Center) Suhaim bin Hamad Street