What's new ..!
* Saturday classes for personal hair care and styling starting on Saturday 11 March 2017 from 10:00 am- 1:00 pm.
* Novalash training starting March 2017. Please call for full details and to book your place.
* Students and tutor attend Middle East's number one Professional Beauty Exhibition Dubai 2017. It was a day full of learning, lots of fun and meeting industry experts from around the world.
* ITEC exams came to an end. Well done to students and tutors for the smooth flowing sessions and all your hard efforts. Waiting patiently now for ITEC to send the results. It usually takes around 4-5 weeks to receive the results.
*We have changed our contact details. Please contact us on 974 4036 3057 or email@example.com
Tajmeel Graduation 2016:
*A line from Tajmeel Principal Beverley Crowther: "Another splendid year of achievements for Tajmeel graduates. We wish them all every success as they sow their seeds and enterprising spirits into the world of hair and beauty here in Qatar."
*Congratulations to all Tajmeel graduates who celebrated Tajmeel's 5th Graduation Ceremony at HBKU Student Center- Qatar Foundation.
*Special thanks to David Martinez of Blue Brush Salon for the fascinating stage show of creative and skilled hair styling!
*Ikram Yagoubi prepared his beautiful model Taryn Houlsby with a retro makeup to complete the final look.
*Tajmeel graduation invitation this year was a Tajmeel in-house creation of the very talented Hair Tutor and Department Manager, Sarah Sayers and Makeup Designer and Tutor Walaa El Kadi. A splendid example of the expertise on offer in the way of workshop and program delivery and content at Tajmeel Academy.
* We would first like to honor members of the Qatar Hair and Beauty Network for investing in their staff’s continued development with us: Allure Salon, Al Mashata, Artists Make up, Beauty Box, Coiffure Jawhara, Color Lab, Dados Beauty, Desert Princess Beauty Salon, Diva Lounge, Elegance Beauty Salon, Ghoson Beauty Center, Glow American Salon, Hilda Beauty Center/Pour Elle Salon, Luxury Spa, Magic Touch, Markaz Al Funoon, Medical Spa, Movenpick Hotel Doha, Pace e Luce, Remede Spa, Six Senses Spa and W Hotel Bliss Spa.
*Quality services require quality tools. We would like to thank Madi International Beauty and Hair supplies for providing product and product training support in hair, beauty, and nail care. Our students learn from the start, the value of using quality products like Goldwell, LCN nails, Novalash, Thalgo, in their training and salon days.
*Work experience is as important as classroom learning, Tajmeel has partnered with a couple of professional salons to allow for Salon Spa internships for 2 year diploma students. Thank you to Ms Francisa Atunes from Six Senses at Al Sharq Hotel and Spa, and Ms Christy Grayson from Desert Princess internship in spa and salon.
* A growing film industry in Qatar prompts us to build local capacities in makeup artistry for film. We would like to use this opportunity to celebrate an educational partnership with the Doha Film Institute. To date, 29 Tajmeel students and graduates have participated in 4 short films directed by young Qatari film makers. The internship is managed by Film Makeup artist and tutor Walaa El Kadi.
*A special thanks to Alex Fox from Scratch Magazine for the year-round press coverage and media mentions.
*Introducing the VTCT Diploma in Hair and Media Makeup Studies read more
*Check out our short courses 2017 read more
* QIBA Sponsor supplier
*Celebrate with us our Achievements and Accreditation and find out more about our upcoming new courses. read more
*Scholarships are available for Qatari Students read more